Tag Archives: pre-marital counseling
- “A mature person is one who does not think in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and all things.”
- “People driven is profit driven.”
- “You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.”
I build relationships - relationships that restore joy and meaning.
My clients and I focus on their relationship strengths, on what's strong rather than what's wrong.
I am a psychologist coach capable of effective, efficient transforming of conflict whether it emerged from the bedroom or the boardroom.
Thus I offer executive, family, marriage and divorce coaching in order to provide solutions to personal or business conflicts.
- Executive Coaching
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Psychological Consultation
- Discernment Counseling
- Parenting Coordination
- Divorce Coaching
- Collaborative Law Coaching
- Child Specialist
- Phone: (617) 731-9174
- Email: Shel (at) ShelMiller(dot) com