Tag Archives: divorce ritual
- “You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.”
- “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.”
- “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”
Sir Winston Churchill
I build relationships - relationships that restore joy and meaning.
My clients and I focus on their relationship strengths, on what's strong rather than what's wrong.
I am a psychologist coach capable of effective, efficient transforming of conflict whether it emerged from the bedroom or the boardroom.
Thus I offer executive, family, marriage and divorce coaching in order to provide solutions to personal or business conflicts.
- Executive Coaching
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Psychological Consultation
- Discernment Counseling
- Parenting Coordination
- Divorce Coaching
- Collaborative Law Coaching
- Child Specialist
- Phone: (617) 731-9174
- Email: Shel (at) ShelMiller(dot) com