Tag Archives: communicating
- “"Many people bear adversity, very few contempt"”
- “In the last analysis, our only freedom is the freedom to discipline ourselves.”
- “People driven is profit driven.”
I build relationships - relationships that restore joy and meaning.
My clients and I focus on their relationship strengths, on what's strong rather than what's wrong.
I am a psychologist coach capable of effective, efficient transforming of conflict whether it emerged from the bedroom or the boardroom.
Thus I offer executive, family, marriage and divorce coaching in order to provide solutions to personal or business conflicts.
- Executive Coaching
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Psychological Consultation
- Discernment Counseling
- Parenting Coordination
- Divorce Coaching
- Collaborative Law Coaching
- Child Specialist
- Phone: (617) 731-9174
- Email: Shel (at) ShelMiller(dot) com